Astah Share Access Control
In Astah Share, you are able to specify roles for each member in order to define what they can do in an Astah Share project. There are two types of roles; Project Roles and System Roles.
Project Roles are what you can specify for each member for a specific project. Capacities to operate in a project depend on what type of role is assigned. The following is a list of project roles that can be assigned:
- Project Owner - A Project owner is able to manage all project members' status, handle all Astah files in a project, add comments and reply to comments.
- Project Member - A Project Member is able to upload Astah files, add comments and reply to comments.
- Commenter - A Commenter is able to add comments and reply to comments.
- Visitor - A Visitor is able to view Astah files
Each role has following capacities.
|View project information||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Modify project information / Delete project||Yes||No|| No||No|
|Add / Delete project members||Yes||No||No||No|
|View astah files||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Upload astah files||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Delete astah files||Yes||Yes*||No||No|
|Add / Delete your own comments||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Delete others comments (added by yourself)||Yes||No||No||No|
|Get embeded code from files you added||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Get embeded code from files others added||Yes||No||No||No|
*Project Members can delete files that are updated by themselves.
System role is a role for all operations for Astah Share which include all projects (project role is applied to each specific project). Currently there is only one role in System role, the Astah Share Administrator.
- Astah Share Administrator - Astah Share Administrator is able to manage projects, users and licenses.
|Operations||Astah Share administrator|
|View project information||Yes|
|Create new projects||Yes|
|Modify project information||Yes|
|View user information||Yes|
|Create new users||Yes|
|Modify user information||Yes|
|Add project members||Yes|
|Delete project members||Yes|