Change Vision Terms & Policies
What personal information does Change Vision collect?
Type of information we collect depends on which service you use. Below are when we collect your personal information:
- When you create ChangeVision Members account
- When you apply for Organizational Trial License
- When you download Astah products
- When you purchase Astah licenses
- When you apply for a free student license
- When you activate Organizational License
- When we provide support
- How can I access my personal information that I had provide?
How can I request to delete my personal information?
If you refer to the personal information on your account, please delete your account by following the step below.
What type of information is sent when activating Organizational License?
When you activate Organizational license, the following information will be sent to our server located in Japan.
- License number
- Machine Information: A unique code that identifies your computer that is obtained through using Product
- Identifier Name: The computer name will be used as default
- IP Address: IP Address the Company uses, not what the personal uses
The Identifier name is for your license administrator to identify you, not for us. If you reside in the European Economic Area, we advise you NOT to enter your full name.
Why is my account created at ChangeVision Members automatically?
When you purchase Astah license through our resellers or online store, or apply for an Organizational Trial License, your account will be automatically created based on the information you provided there. The purpose is to provide faster and better service to you.