Astah Community Release Notes
Astah Community 6.6.4
Release Date: October 31, 2012
Model Version: 36 (Compatibility Chart)
What's the difference between Astah Community and Astah Professional?
- Content Assist for Type and Operations within Sequence Diagrams.. helps you model faster!
- API Extension - More than 5 new API methods to access models. This is even easier with the free Script Plug-in.
- Add/Delete States - Check if models have specific stereotypes
- Add constraints to Classes
- Get information if the project is on editing
- Edit Nodes and Components
- Get information about relative location in the diagram editor
- Get full path of models, Astah's installation folder information.. See more at Astah API
- [Copy/Paste] context menu now available in the Property View
- An ability to name Pseudostates in Statemachine and Activity Diagram
- Improved the behavior of suggest feature in sequence diagrams.
- Improved some fonts in Main menu and structure trees for Retina display
-  Using platform dependent characters in Windows8 crashes Astah.
-  An exception error occurs by setting an inappropriate Class for Template Parameter.
-  Files won't open by double-clicking .asta file on Linux if its file path contains space.
-  Astah may not launch with any plug-ins stored under $USER_HOME/.astah.
-  Command Line tool may fail sometimes on Mac.
-  Nautilus and Astah icons are not associated on Linux.
-  Drag and drop doesn't function for Sequence diagrams if it is selected with DiagramDropTargetListener
-  Directory or file names do not appear completely on Mac with Java7.
-  MIME Type of .asta file specified in Linux is incorrect.
-  Unable to convert Association Classes to Associations if the Association Classes have self-association to SubSystem.
-  Classes with same name can be created incorrectly under SubSystem by dragging and dropping the classes from the Structure Tree to diagram.
-  [Shift+Enter] doesn't function to create new Attributes on Mac.
-  Saving files fails on Mac if the file patch includes canonical compositions.
Notes for Mac OS X
- You cannot drag Diagram Editor's tabs to move sideways on Aqua Look and Feel.