Astah Community Release Notes
Astah Community 6.7
Release Date: March 14, 2013
Model Version: 36 (Compatibility Chart)
- You can configure the order of your Plug-ins in the [Plug-in List] dialog.
- Improved the size of Mini icons so that they appear more scaled.
- The suggest icon appears in the 4 places for DecisionMerge in Activity Diagram.
- Astah log files include more detailed information.
- Improved performance when launching Astah wiht many Plug-ins installed.
- Improved modification of Constraints in the property view.
- Updated the label of models in Statemachine diagrams to UML 2.x
- Improved the behavior when creating Provided/Required Interfaces
- Astah remembers the status of Extra view.
- Improved selected Mind Map icons.
- Improved the performance when large numbers of models are drawn in a diagram.
- Installation/Uninstallation of Plug-ins is now available on the [Plug-in] list.
- Inability to save a file when you import models that were created with newer edition of Astah.
- Improved the System Properties.
- Now Astah runs on Java7.
- Better navigation to assist drawing right-angle lines.
- Astah Notification is now added.
New Functions in the API
- Get the information of the source of CallBehaviorAction via API.
- Get icons of Model, Pin and SubSystem via API.
- Use the API via Proxy and Network configured in Astah.
- Get the information of direction of Association's name.
-  An exception error happens when setting the target of External Part as "Unknown Type" in Component Diagram.
-  When saving a project with a name with period in it, text after the period will disappear.
-  Editing Part names will undo the alignment of Port labels.
-  Astah fails to launch if there is no "plugin" folder under the installation folder and there is a plug-in .jar file in the "plugin"folder under the Userhome.
-  An exception error occurs when entering the constraint only to the Attributes/Operations in the Diagram Editor.
-  No further actions are allowed after some exception error happened.
-  The look of the combo box has visibility problems on Mac with Aqua look and feel.
-  You cannot choose any options on the pop-up menu while you select plural curved lines.
-  An exception error happens when adding an operation to SubSystem by [Shift+Enter] shortcut key.
-  It is unable to add a file from another drive as a hyperlink on Mac.
-  Nothing happens after clicking [Print] menu.
-  You cannot terminate the lifeline within the CombinedFragment in Sequence Diagram.
-  An exception error could occur when creating vertical partitions continuously.
-  You cannot unable the content assist by hiding Windows with ESC key in Sequence Diagram.
-  The auto-adjustment of lifelines in Sequence diagrams does not function properly sometimes.
-  Status appears incorrectly on the menu of Template Binding visibility setting.
-  When opening a diagram that contains great numbers of model elements could throw a stackover flow error.
-  Saving files loses the visibility setting of Qualifier Type.
-  Grid line appears over diagram frame.
-  Diagram focus jumps automatically during modifying models.
-  An exception error happens when executing [Undo] after creating a message in Communication Diagram.
Fixed bugs related to API
-  An exception error happens when calling isPublicVisibility() or setVisibility(String) to IComment via API.
-  An exception error happens when Plug-in's SymbolicName and version's combination is not unique.
-  An exception error happens when calling isPublicVisibility() or setVisibility(String) to IComment via API. An exception error happens when using "setVisibility() to Association End via API.
-  IAttribute.getConnectors() always returns 0.
-  Calling IAttribute.getType() to Part with unknownType should return Null.
-  IClass.getAttributes() returns wrong attributes.
Notes for Mac OS X
- You cannot drag Diagram Editor's tabs to move sideways on Aqua Look and Feel.