Install/Uninstall Astah Share
Before you install Astah Share
Before you start installing Astah Share, please make sure that your machine meets all the system requirements. Also Astah Share requires following TCP ports.
- Apache Tomcat: Browser - Port 7080 is required for HTTP connection between Tomcat
- H2 Database Engine - Port 8082 is required to manage Web Interface and Port 9092 is required for JDBC connection
How to install Astah Share on Linux
- Download an archive file of Astah Share for Linux from the download page
- Extract the archive file
- Open "startup.sh" and "shutdown.sh" files with text editor and then configure the environment variables (DISPLAY, JAVA_HOME, PATH) for runtime environment.
- Example of the environment variables configuration (i.e.) JAVA_HOME, PATH variables
- Execute "Startup.sh" to launch Astah Share
- The Tomcat server should start shortly. Open the URL below in your browser
- You will be asked to login, do so as the default administrator with the information below.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: jsadmin
- You are all set to start uploading files with Astah Share
Learn more about Astah Share with Astah Share Help!