- Astah files are forward compatible. If files are edited by a newer version, they cannot be opened in an older version of Astah.
- Each version of Astah has a number called “Model Version“. Every file you create with Astah will have “Model Version” which help you find which version of Astah can read this file.
How to find the model version
- Launch Astah and go to [Help] – [Version Information] from Main Menu.
- [Version Information] dialog appears to tell you which version of Astah you are using.
Astah Pro, UML, and Viewer
|Astah Professional||6.9, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2||8.0, 8.1, 8.2||8.3, 8.4.x
|Astah UML||7.2||8.0, 8.1, 8.2||8.3, 8.4.x
|Astah Viewer||-||8.1, 8.2||8.3, 8.4.x
Astah System Safety
Files created with Astah System Safety are not compatible with other Astah Products.
|Astah System Safety's Version||3.0||4.0||5.0||6.0
- Currently, all version of Astah SyML has the same model version (40).
- Files created with Astah SysML are not compatible with other Astah Products.
- Currently, all version of Astah GSN has the same model version (39).
- Files created with Astah GSN are not compatible with other Astah Products.
What are you looking for?