- Astah files are forward compatible. If files are edited by a newer version, they cannot be opened in an older version of Astah.
- Each version of Astah has a number called “Model Version“. Every file you create with Astah will have this “Model Version” which help you find which version of Astah can read this file.
How to find the model version
- Launch Astah and go to [Help] – [Version Information] from Main Menu.
- [Version Information] dialog appears to tell you which version of Astah you are using.
Astah Professional, UML, and Viewer
|Astah Professional||6.9, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2||8.0, 8.1, 8.2||8.3, 8.4.x, 8.5, 9.0||9.1
|Astah UML||7.2||8.0, 8.1, 8.2||8.3, 8.4.x, 8.5, 9.0||9.1
|Astah Viewer||-||8.1, 8.2||8.3, 8.4.x, 8.5, 9.0||9.1
Astah SysML and Astah System Safety
- Astah SysML file is compatible with Astah System Safety since version 8.0.
|Astah SysML's Version||-||-||-||-||-||8.0
|Astah System Safety's Version||3.0||4.0||5.0||6.0||7.0||8.0
What are you looking for?