This page shows you how to set up your student license to Astah.
If you do not have a free student license yet, please apply from this form.
How to set license
- Download Astah UML.
- Launch Astah UML. If you are on Windows, run it as Administrator.
- If this is your first time launching Astah, it’ll run as a trial and you will get the pop-up like this. Click [OK].
- Go to [Help] – [License] from the main menu.
- License window opens, click [Set License Key] button and select the license file(astah_uml_license.xml) you downloaded.
- You are all set!
If license installation fails
If license installation fails, please try these steps:
- Close Astah UML.
- Save your student license file (astah_uml_license.xml) in the Astah UML installation folder.
- Start Astah UML.
- Then your license file should be installed.
What are you looking for?