Compatibility Between Astah Products
- Astah project files (.asta) are forward compatible. If project files are edited by a newer version, they cannot be opened in older version of Astah.
- It is possible to view and edit the same data in different Astah Products/Versions if they are the same model version.
- You will not be able to display/edit features that are specific to another product. However, no data will be deleted or destroyed.
|Edition / Model Version||31||32||33||34||35||36||37|
|Astah Professional||6.0.x||6.1.x||6.2.x||6.3.x, 6.4.x||6.5.x||6.6.x, 6.7.x||6.8, 6.9, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2|
|Astah Community||6.0.x||6.1.x||6.2.x||6.3.x, 6.4.x||6.5.x||6.6.x, 6.7.x||6.8, 6.9, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2|
|Astah UML||6.0.x||6.1.x||6.2.x||6.3.x, 6.4.x||6.5.x||6.6.x, 6.7.x||6.8, 6.9, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2|
- Astah Project files (.asml) are forward compatible.
- Files created with Astah SysML are not compatible with other Astah Products.
|Edition / Model Version||37||38||39||40|
|Astah SysML||0.9 (Beta) |
- Files created with Astah GSN are not compatible with other Astah Products.
Go to [Help] - [Version Information] from Main Menu. [Version Information] dialog will appear and will tell you which version of Astah you are using.