- Go to [Diagram] - [Activity Diagram] - [New] or [New from Template]
- Create one from the pop-up menu in the Structure Tree
Hide Diagram Frame
Select the Activity Diagram in the Structure Tree, then check off the [Frame Visibility] in the Propety view.
TIPS: Hide diagram frame by default
Create an Initial Node
Select [Initial Node] from the Tool Palatte and click on a diagram.
TIPS: Create multiple Initial Nodes
By default, you can place only one Intial Node per Activity Diagram, however by changing the setting in the System Properties
, you can add multiple Initial Nodes on a diagram.
Insert Actions between Actions
You can insert a new Action between existing ones that are connected by ControlFlow/ObjectFlow.
- Select [Action] from the tool palatte
- Have your mouse over the ControlFlow/ObjectFlow line where you want to insert a new Action.
- Click on the ControlFlow/ObjectFlow line then a new Action will be inserted.
Call Behavior Action
Create a Call Behavior Action
There are three ways to create a Call Behavior Action.
- Select the [Call Behaviour Action] from the Tool palatte and click on a diagram.
- Drag an Activity Diagram from the Structure Tree onto currently-opened Activity Diagram.
- Click [Convert to Call Behavior Action] from Action's Pop-up menu.