- Go to [Diagram] - [Activity Diagram]
- Create one from the pop-up menu in the Structure Tree
Hide Diagram Frame
Select the Activity Diagram in the Structure Tree, then check off the [Frame Visibility] in the Propety view.
TIPS: Hide diagram frame by default
Create an Initial Node
Select [Initial Node] from the Tool Palatte and click on a diagram.
TIPS: Create multiple Initial Nodes
By default, you can place only one Intial Node per Activity Diagram, however by changing the setting in the System Properties
, you can add multiple Initial Nodes on a diagram.
There are three was to create an Action.
- Double-click on an Activity Diagram.
- Select [Action] on the Tool palatte and click on a diagram.
- Create from pop-up menu in the Structure Tree.
By default, Actions won't appear on the Structure Tree. To show them in the tree, change the setting in the System Properties.
- Go to [Tools] - [System Properties] - [Project View].
- Check the [Show Actions and Behavior Actions on the Structure Tree] and click [Apply] - [OK].
- Now actions appear on the Structure Tree.
Call Behavior Action
Create a Call Behavior Action
There are three ways to create a Call Behavior Action.
- Select the [Call Behaviour Action] from the Tool palatte and click on a diagram.
- Drag an Activity Diagram from the Structure Tree onto currently-opened Activity Diagram.
- Click [Convert to Call Behavior Action] from Action's Pop-up menu.