You can directly double-click on a diagram to create a process. Also, please refer to “creating an object” for more tricks.
When you create an object other than double-clicking on a diagram, choose an icon from a Flow Symbol palette and then click on a diagram.
If you’d like to change an icon, you don’t have to delete and re-create it. Instead,
1. Choose [Set Icon] from an object’s pop-up menu.
2. A flow palette appears, choose the one you like.
If there are no icons that you’d like to use in the existing flow symbol palette, you can create one with the icons you like.
1. Go to [Tools] – [Template Settings] – [Flow Symbol].
2. Create [Add] button.
3. Enter the template name and click OK. Now select the template name and click [Edit].
4. Click the [Add] button on the right and add an image file and its name.
* You can upload more than one image file at once.
*Supported image file formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, and svg
5. Now your custom template is on the left pane.