Yes, you may but please read the Note first.
Technical support is not provided if you are using Astah on unsupported requirements
If alert below appears, add-nojvchk
option at launch.
- Have your preferred JDK installed on your PC
- Rename the "jre" folder in the Astah install folder to something else
- Astah detects the latest Java (Should be the Java you installed at step 1) in your PC and then automatically uses it to run
- Copy a "jre" folder in the JDK installation folder you prefer to use
- Right-click Astah App and select [Show Package Contents] from its pop-up menu
- Pasete the "jre" folder under Contents/Plugins/JDK/Contents/Home.
Please refer to How to run Astah on Linux