Please follow the step below to run Astah with your preferred Java.
- Have your preferred JDK installed on your PC
- Rename the "jre" folder in the Astah install folder to something else
- Astah detects the latest Java (Should be the Java you installed at step 1) in your PC and then automatically uses it to run
- Copy a "jre" folder in the JDK installation folder you prefer to use
- Right-click Astah App and select [Show Package Contents] from its pop-up menu
- Pasete the "jre" folder under Contents/Plugins/JDK/Contents/Home.
Please refer to How to run Astah on Linux
Technical support is not provided if you are using unsupported Java Version
Since version 8.0, Astah no longer launches unless you add -nojvchk
option at launch.