This license guide is for an actual user who has Astah Organizational License.
Content this page includes:
- Receive a license file from your license manager.
- Launch Astah, go to [Help] – [License]. Click [Set License key] and specify the license file.
- Enter your name or machine# that can identify you and click [Activate].
This name will be used in the license control view which license manager uses to view the current users.
- A confirmation message opens when it completes. Click [OK] and start using Astah. Now you can use Astah without Internet Connection.
- Go to [Help] – [License]. Click [Deactivate].
The license is now returned and can be reassigned to another user.
Licenses can also be deactivated by the license manager.
What are you looking for?