Hi-res display support
Astah SysML now works with High-Resolution displays.
Sharp text, model elements, and diagrams will all be sharper on High-DPI Display!
Extension on Requirements Stereotypes
In previous versions, Astah SysML allowed only pre-defined Stereotypes for Requirements, such as <<extendedRequirement>>, <<interfaceRequirement>> and <<physicalRequirement>> ..etc.
With this version, you are able to add any Stereotypes from the [Stereotype] tab of Requirement Property View.
Mac Full Screen Mode
Mac full-screen mode allows you to maximize your canvas to focus on diagramming!
-  Loading .asml could fail if the project includes the Connector model with the type defined.
-  The default message name gets restored when opening a file in which you had Create/Destroy message name left blank.
-  An exception error occurs when deleting Operand after setting as a loop to CombinedFragment with more than 3 Operands.
-  [Select all] does not include diagram frame
-  Incorrect error message appears when “a link between topics” is invalid
-  No response when clicking [Add] button on the Mini Icon list when any diagram is open other than Mind Map.
-  When exporting a diagram into EMF format image files, it may have blank space around the diagram as it includes frame even though it is hidden on the diagram editor.
-  On Linux, an exception error appears at the very first time of launching.