Visual matters – adding images can make your diagrams dynamically expressive.
Customized Stereotype icon
You can replace SysML objects such as Blocks with any image file you’d like.
How to switch SysML objects to icon
- Go to [Tools] – [Project] – [Set Icon for Stereotype]
- A window opens, click the [Add] icon.
If you’d like to upload multiple image files at once, click a [folder] icon.
- One line will be added. Click [Edit] button.
- Enter the stereotype and upload an image file you want it to be associated with the stereotype.
- Now select a class with the stereotype, choose [Customize] on the toolbar.
- A model will turn into the related icon.
Add BPMN Look & Feel to an activity diagram!
By using these stereotype icons, you can make a BPMN-like diagram based on an activity diagram.
C4 model diagram
You can create the C4 model using the C4 model plug-in which is using this Stereotype functionality.
What are you looking for?