Create the C4 model diagrams in Astah for visualizing software architecture.
Astah Professional v8.3 or later
Change Vision, Inc.
Technical support is not provided.
Create the C4 model in Astah!
How to install
- Download this plugin from this link.
- Launch Astah and drag the downloaded .jar file to an open instance of Astah.
A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm installation, choose [Yes].
- If the pop-up opens, restart Astah and open any project.
- Now you will have [C4 model] Tab in the Extension View below the Diagram Editor.
How to create the C4 model
- Download this sample .asta file from here. If the link does not work, download “c4model-skeleton.asta” file from this [sample] folder in the Github repository.
- Start Astah and open this “c4model-skeleton.asta” file.
- Create a Class diagram and create a class with «Person», then click [Refresh (based on model)]] button in the [C4model] tab. A class will turn into a c4 model icon.
You can find the list of stereotypes with icons in the [Profeils Stereotype] tab of the root package.
We do not provide technical support for this plug-in.
- Grouping features are not currently supported.
What are you looking for?