ClasHStamP aims to support Model-Driven Software Engineering with structure and behavior round-trip source code generation.
UML Class and Hierarchical Statemachine code generation Program
ClasHStamP is a plug-in that aims to support Model-Driven Software Engineering with structure and behavior round-trip source code generation.
- Generated code does not depend on any other libraries or framework.
- Can parse functions’ source code (allow the external editor to edit code) to achieve round-trip engineering.
- Generated code is simple when the diagram is simple and only grows complicatedly when the diagram becomes more and more complicated.
- Highly customizable language syntax so that users can apply to a variety of software projects, from embedded, network, GUI, game, business process…
- Support generating source code for C (C, C++, C#, Java, ObjC(*), Swift(*)), Pascal (Go(*), Ada(*)) and Basic (VB.net(*), VBA(*)) families of programming language. (*)s are in development.
- Generated source code is well-formatted and high consistency, so that easy to read, easy for version control and easy for manual maintenance
- Command-line based so that it can be integrated in Agile Process to achieve productivity, quality, and consistency
How to Install
- Download the Plug-in file.
- Please follow the detailed documentation prepared by the developer.
What are you looking for?