Import UML Class diagram from miro to Astah and vice versa. Also an import of mind map from miro is supported.
No technical support is provided.
Developer Support & Documentation
How to setup
- Create a configuration file .astah-miro.json under the user home directory and edit the content below.
"token": "Access Token"
- First of all, you need to have a miro account. If you don’t have it, create one.
- Click this link to create a development team.
- Now open this link
- Click [Create new app] button on the page.
- Enter App name and Description in the dialog and click [Create App] to create an App.
- Now you will be taken to the page where you configure details of the App. Under [OAuth scopes], enable these two permissions
– boards: read
– boards: write
- Click [Install app to get OAuth token].
- Click [Install] to the designated team you want to install this app to.
- Make sure you choose a team that has a board you want to connect with Astah instead of choosing [Dev team]
- An Access Token will appear, copy this access token and save it somewhere.
– Do not expose this access token publicly.
- Add this Access Token to the “token” of astah-miro.json file.
How to install
- Download the .jar file from releases.
- Start Astah.
- Install the plugin at the Plugin List Dialog ([Plugin] -> [Installed Plugins] -> [Install])
- Restart Astah.
We do not provide technical support for this plug-in.
- Attributes and operations would not be imported/exported.
- The export of Mind maps to miro is not supported.
- Only Mind map import is supported for Astah SysML.
- Astah fails to import Mindmaps if you choose a miro board that has more than one Mind Map.
What are you looking for?