Speed up your modeling by using the keyboard commands. Works like Alfred tool for Mac!
1.0.1 (Jan 17, 2014)
No technical support is provided.
How to Install
- Download the Plug-in file.
- Drag the downloaded .jar file to an open instance of Astah. A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm installation choose [Yes].
- If the pop-up below opens, restart Astah.
- When you relaunch Astah, the Quick Command Plug-in tutorial will start.
How to Use
- You can set a hotkey to launch this command field. Go to [Tools] – [Quick Command Setting]. Set your own hotkey and click [Save].
- When you start typing, the command field appears with possible commands in listed – when you type “o”, it has “open diagram” and “open project”.
- Let’s create a Class. The incremental search function helps by listing the options you can use. By typing “c”, it lists all the commands that start with “create”.
- You can add a stereotype with this too. For example, if you want to add <<type>> stereotype to a class named “A”. Type “add stereotype A type” in the command.
Back to Plugin List
What are you looking for?