The UML2c Plug-in generates C source code and Google C++ Mocking Framework (Google Mock) from Astah’s UML Class models.
0.9.0 (Updated: Mar 31, 2016)
No technical support is provided.
How to Install
- Download the UML2C Plug-in file and unzip it.
- Copy “uml2c-x.x.x.jar” and the “uml2c” folder to userhome/.astah/professional(community)/plugins.
Launch Astah. If you find [UML2C plugin] menu under the [Tools], that means the installation has completed successfully!
- All the .vm-extension files are the template files that are necessary to generate code and need to be placed as below.
|Mac and Linux
- Encoding of template files needs to be in UTF-8.
How to Use
- Open a class diagram and select a class you want to generate code for. (Click here for sample output.)
- Go to [Tools] – [UML2C plugin] – [Generate C skeleton code] or [Generate GoogleMock code].
- Specify the output directory.
- If you get this dialog, the source code is generated successfully!
This is a sample diagram in “uml2c-plugin-sample.asta” included in the .zip file.
Single Instance Module
Classes with <> stereotype will be exported as single instance module.
Multi Instance Modules
Multi Instance Modules Standard classes will be exported as multi instance modules.
Per-type dynamic interface (Super Class)
Abstract Classes will be exported as per-type dynamic interface.
Back to Plugin List
What are you looking for?