Error generating License: -132
If you got the error below – Cannot connect to the specified URL (-132), please try the following suggested solutions.
- If you are using a Proxy Server, change the environment variable below:
e.g: Server name is myproxyhost and its port# 8765
- If you need a Basic Authentication, change the following environment variable too.
e.g) Username is Joe and its password “joes_passwd”
- Make sure your machine is connected to the Internet and also allows the connection as shown below.
HTTP Connection (Showing only the header)
POST /cgi-bin/ cvastah_mklic HTTP/1.0
Content-Type: application/x-www-form-url encoded
- If the connection to the server is blocked by the Firewall or any antivirus software, configure the setting to let it go through during the activation.
- You may find a license file (xxx.lic) but the file is most likely empty, so please discard it.
- If none of this help, we’ll activate the license for you, so please send us the required information listed here.
What are you looking for?