Automatic Layout of Sequence diagrams
Automatic Diagram Layout is now available for Sequence diagrams.
This will shorten Lifelines, Execution Specifications and Messages to reduce unnecessary spaces to make the diagram in the best presentations possible with just one-click.Read User Guide
Get, access Target model without a scroll
Now you can see the name of models located outside of the editor.
You no longer have to scroll all the way down to the target end to see what it is.
Also, a new [Move to related element] menu of connecting lines to let you jump to the connecting end directly.Read User Guide
Word Wrap in Classes and more
Now you can wrap texts in the models below. So it is much easier to layout the diagram even with models that have long names.
- Instance Specifications
Add Attributes & Operations by pasting text
You can now add Attributes and Operations to a Class by pasting text.
You can save much time this way if you already have a list of attributes to add!Read User Guide
Smooth Model Access via diagrams
If you use the same model in many places within a project, this is a big update for you.
Now you can easily jump to other diagram from the model’s pop-up menu.
Before this version, you had to go through the Structure Tree or Search pane to use [All Related Diagrams] menu.
Now it can be done smoothly and directly on the diagrams.
General | Common Diagrams
-  You can now create Class Attributes, Operations by pasting text.
-  You can now wrap texts in Classes, InstanceSpecifications(Slots).
-  Now you can move to each end of Association lines from the pop-up menu.
-  The pop-up menu “Jump to Diagram Element” in the structure tree now displays the name of the diagram element in addition to the diagram.
-  The name of the diagram element displayed in the pop-up menu “Jump to Diagram Element” in the structure tree can now be used as an alias.
-  You can now easily move to other diagrams or models from a pop-up menu of the selected models.
-  In the pop-up menu “Jump to Diagram Element” of the search result, the name of the diagram element is displayed in addition to the diagram.
-  Lists on the [Related Diagrams] are now sorted in ascending order by name.
-  Now you can see a name of model elements of target elements if the object is outside of the diagram editor.
-  Improved the contents displayed in the name, path, and comment related to URL on the hyperlink information screen.
-  Improved the content displayed on the hyperlink information screen when adding a URL to a hyperlink by dragging and dropping it from a web browser.
-  Auto-layout is now available.
-  When Windows shuts down or restarts, the shutdown process is now suppressed if the project has not been saved.
-  Improved a message label that appears when license is loaded successfully.
-  Now auto-layout repositions interfaces in connected form in more proper position.
-  Improved the default size of the newly created diagrams in Icon notations.
-  JavaVM options can now be set in the plist file in ~/Library/Preferences.
General | Common Diagrams
-  Fixed a bug that resizing diagram frame could result in making it too small.
-  [Correct Invalid Models] command now corrects invalid Note Anchors that have no targets.
-  Fixed a bug that hitting [ESC] key would put model name int edit mode while a model element is selected.
-  Fixed a bug that resizing the font of model elements in [Normal Icon] would result in making the object wider.
-  Fixed a bug that [Update Diagram] command would not correct the location of overlapped issue that some model names due to overlapped lines.
-  Fixed a bug that [Update Diagram] command would not work properly if you run it right after zooming in/out diagrams.
-  Fixed a bug that the diagram display area would move incorrectly while editing a text in model elements.
-  Worked on a logback vulnerability (CVE -2021 -42550).
-  Fixed a bug that Ports appear inside the objects (Structured Classed and Components).
-  Fixed a bug that shows a jump expression where there is no line-crossing.
-  Fixed a bug that the license setting is required again even after you loaded the license file.
- Fixed a bug that Duration Constraints would be detached from Messages when using Gap Remover/Expander.
-  Fixed a bug that following messages would not be properly included in the CombinedFragments:
- Reply messages that were created by auto-generate Reply message
- Messages that you select by specifying the range from top-left to bottom-right
- Any asynchronous messages
-  Fixed a bug that resizing font of CombinedFragment name makes the name label stick out of CombinedFragments.
-  [Correct Invalid Models] command now corrects invalid messages that do not have presentation.
-  Fixed a bug that the width of the Lifeline cannot be made smaller than the width of the hidden stereotype inside the lifeline.
-  Fixed a bug where you might not be able to grab the knob when trying to replace a message.
-  Fixed a bug that caused an exception when copying and pasting Child States between Astah instances.
-  Fixed a bug that converting an Action to Call Behaviour Action makes the connected Note anchor becomes invalid.
-  Fixed a bug that shows a URL field too small.
-  Fixed a bug that closing [Easy Merge] dialogue does not update merge history correctly properly.
-  Fixed a bug that caused an exception when dragging and dropping the Root topic from the structure tree to Mind Map.