Filter in Tree
You can filter the tree view by keyword and model types. This gets you to access the model you want faster than ever.
Enhanced Auto-creation of Class Diagrams
Now you can auto-generate a class diagram for an entire set of packages you import.
This helps you to grasp the model structure through a clear and detailed diagram you create with fewer clicks.
Insert SVG images to diagrams
Customize jump lines
You can choose the line jump style between Arc and Gap that will fit your diagrams better.
Also, you can turn on/off the line jump for each line individually from its pop-up menu.
Now you can choose how you want to re-align the layout vertically or horizontally.
Try from [Alignment] – [Auto Layout].
Better Skeleton Generator
Relocate Association name
-  Now saving .asta files with embedded images will not use up many memories.
-  Every time you open the [Search] pane, the focus stays where you had it the last time.
-  You can easily create hyperlinks by dragging and dropping a model onto objects in diagrams from the tree.
-  Camel Case and wild cards are now available in the Structure Tree, Search view, Diagram Search, and contents assist.
-  Now you can filter out the diagram from the conflict tree if the diagram only contains presentation-changes only such as color changes and subtle re-locations.
-  Now it remembers the table format in the [Different List].
-  Now you can change the visibility for Class’s attributes via API.
General | Common diagrams
-  Improved [Correct Invalid Models] command.
-  An exception happens when doing right-drag with [Ctrl] key down when any pop-up menu appears on Diagram Editor.
-  Cloning a package makes an infinite loop if the package contains models with exact same name.
-  The diagram name does not appear inside the diagram frame.
-  The auto-resize was turned on automatically for the objects after using [Gap expander/remover].
-  Deleting models in the tree could move the focus inside the tree.
-  Increased the overall performance when you use the Line jumps.
-  [Case Sensitive] option for diagram search is sometimes enabled even the option is checked off.
-  When you get an error at exporting diagram images via command-line, the rest of the diagram images would not be generated.
-  The wrong pop-up menu appeared when right-clicking on a hyperlink icon on Classes.
-  Association Classes could be generated under the same name.
-  Auto-creation of Class diagrams throws an exception if there are any models that have the same name illegally in Astah.
-  Several issues occurred when pasting the copied anonymous bound classes to Astah that is running on a different VM if the anonymous bound classes are:
- generated based on the actual parameter
- generated based on the Template Class’s type
- ones that have Template Class type default is the anonymous bound class
- ones that have Template Class as an anonymous class
-  Adding Extension Points from the property view results in generating double extension points.
-  [Conflict] tree on the Merge functionality shows the wrong icons. ([-] icon appears instead of [+].)
-  Merging could throw an exception if one of the projects contains a Note that is attached to a Class that shows the whole namespace.
-  When importing Java source code, blank spaces and * inside the comments are also imported.
-  When generating source code, it will not properly add indent.
-  Brackets and Slash are now available in Trigger, Guard, and Actions for Transitions.
-  Using Gap Expander/Remover could change the style of ControlFlow/ObjectFlow.
-  Using brackets and slash no longer could make line-breaks that you cannot adjust.
-  Program group settings are sometimes unavailable when executing a .exe installer of Astah UML’s.
-  An exception error occurs when you select a constraint which has multiple lines from Messages’ Property View.
-  Sometimes non-compatible file formats other than asta/jude/juth appear as options when saving/exporting files.
- QuickLook is not supported in this version.