How to convert your model to Obfuscated XMI
Astah support may ask you to provide your .asta file along with your bug report in case the log file was not sufficient to solve the issue.
If the .asta files contain any confidential information, you can obfuscate the file, so all the model names would be replaced with meaningless characters and numbers.
- Open your .asta file
- Go to [Tools] – [XML Input & Output] – [Save as Obfuscated XML Project [For Bug Report].
- A dialog box will appear. Confirm you would like to proceed by clicking [Yes].
- Save the .xml file and send it to Astah Support.
If you are using Astah GSN:
If you are using Astah GSN, you will find this menu under [Tool] – [Correct Model].
How converted XML looks like
- If you’d like to check how the converted diagram looks like. Go to [Tools]-[XML Input &Output]-[Open XML Project].
- All of the texts will be replaced with random texts and numbers.
What are you looking for?