- Go to [Diagram] - [Component Diagram]
- Create from the pop-up menu in the Structure Tree
Show all model elements
To show all the related model elements on the diagram, click [Show All Hidden Relationship] on the pop-up menu that opens when you right-click on a diagram.
Hide Diagram Frame
Select the Component Diagram in the Structure Tree, then check off the [Frame Visibility] in the Propety view.
TIPS: Hide diagram frame by default
There are two ways to create a Component.
- Double-click on the Component Diagram.
- Select [Component] on the Tool palatte and click on the Diagram.
You can switch the visibility of Parts from Component's Pop-up menu.
You can switch the visibility of Ports from Component's Pop-up menu.
Select [Part] from the Tool Palatte and click on a diagram.
- Select [External Part] from the Tool Palatte and click on a Component.
- Select a role (part) to associate with.
- Now an External Part is created.
Select [Port] from the Tool palatte and click model elements.