- Go to [Diagram] - [Deployment Diagram]
- Create from the pop-up menu in the Structure Tree
Hide Diagram Frame
Select the Deployment Diagram in the Structure Tree, then check off the [Frame Visibility] in the Propety view.
TIPS: Hide diagram frame by default
There are two ways to create a Component.
- Select [Component] on the Tool palatte and click on the Diagram.
You can switch the visibility of Parts from Component's Pop-up menu.
You can switch the visibility of Ports from Component's Pop-up menu.
Select [Part] from the Tool Palatte and click on a diagram.
- Select [External Part] from the Tool Palatte and click on a Component.
- Select a role (part) to associate with.
- Now an External Part is created.
Select [Port] from the Tool palatte and click model elements.