- Go to [Diagram] - [CompositeStructure Diagram]
- Create from Pop-up menu in the Structure Tree
Hide Diargam Frame
Click the Composite Structure diagram in the Structure Tree, then check off [Frame Visibility] on the [Base] tab of Class diagram in the Property View.
TIPS: Hide diagram frame by default
Show all model elements
To show all the related model elements on the diagram, click [Show All Hidden Relationship] on the pop-up menu that opens when you right-click on a diagram.
There are three ways to create a StructuredClass.
- Double-click on a Structured Class Diagram.
- Select [StructuredClass] on the Tool palatte and click on a diagram.
- Drag a Class from the Structure Tree to diagram and select [StructuredClass].