Requirement Diagrams are designed to be utilized for Software Development. It is very easy to set up hierarchy definitions and derive-relationships of Requirements and TestCases.
- Go to [Diagram] - [Requirement Diagram]
- Create it from the pop-up menu of Structure Tree.
- Select [Requirement] from tool palatte and click on a requirement diagra.
- Double-click on a Requirement Diagram.
- Select [TestCase] from tool palatte and click on a requirement diagra.
Export Requirement and TestCase to RTF
Export a list of Requirements, Requirement Diagram and TestCases to RTF Documentations.
- Go to [Tools] - [Export RTF] and check all the Packages (Requirements, Requirement Diagrams and TestCases) and export.