- Open the diagram to print.
- Go to [File] - [Print] from Main Menu, or hit the shortcut key [Ctrl/Cmd + P].
TIPS: Print from the Diagram Tab
You can print from the Diagram Tab too!
Print Multiple Diagrams
- Go to [File] - [Print Multi] from Main Menu.
- Select target diagrams to print using the diagram dialog. Click [Select All] / [Deselect All] to select/deselect target diagrams.
TIPS: The Order of Printing
Diagrams would be printed in the order as listed in the diagram dialog. To change the order, click on [Name], [Kind], or [Parent] respectively.
In order to sort exactly how you'd like, put number in front of the digram name to arrange.
Print Setup (Diagram)
Go to [File] - [Print Setup (Project)] from Main Menu to set up the print option per diagram.
This setting is used to set the printing options for Page, Headers, Footers and Diagram (or UseCase Description)... same as Print setup(project). This configuration will be saved per Diagrams.
If you don't need individual setting per diagram, check [Print by using the print setting for the project] and click [OK].
Go to [File] - [Print Preview] from Main Menu.
- Print Preview will open.
- Print - Click [Print] to start printing.
- Display Size - Use this option to change the scale(%) of the display.
- Column - Use this option to change the number of columns.
- Print Setup - Open Print Setup Dialog.
You can change some other printing options from [Tools] - [System Properties].