You can search and replace diagram and model names in the project and also on the diagram.
Search by Text
Open [Search] tab and enter text and hit [Search].
Search by Categories
You can search models / diagrams by choosing from the following categories.
- <<Undrawn and Unreferrenced models>>: Will list up all the models not on diagrams or referred from any other models
- <<Undrawn models>>: Will list up all the models that are not drawn on diagrams
- <<Unreferrenced models>>: Will list up all the models that aren't referred by any other models
- <<Invalid Hyperlinks>>: Will list up all the hyperlinks that are broken
Jump to diagrams from search result
From the search result, you can jump to diagram where the selected model is drawn from [All Related Diagrams].
Jump to Structure Tree View
From the search result, you can jump to the Structure tree view where the selected model is from [Show in Structure Tree].
You can replace texts one by one from the search result by clicking [Replace] button.
Also you can replace all the texts once by clicking [Replace All].
Search on Diagram
You can search on currently-open diagram by hitting [Ctrl+F] or going to [Edit] - [Search on Diagram].
- [Next]: Skip to the next target. [Enter] key does the same.
- [Previous]: Skip back to the previous target. [Enter + Shift] key does the same.
- [Option]: You can set the preferences such as case-sensitive or not.